Santa Cruz Lion God Rasta Drop Thru Cruzer Freeride Longboard Deck 40”
Features of the Product:
- 10” x 40” – The fact that it is 40” makes it one of the boards that intermediate riders also love. Shorter boards are usually meant to be used by beginners but if beginners could learn to be comfortable with the size of this board then riding will be far easier afterwards.
- 75mm Size Wheels – You can expect that the wheels of this longboard will allow the rider to go through roads with ease. Going downhill can also be very easy to do.
- Road Rider 180 Trucks – You can be sure that the trucks will be stable enough to hold the whole board together and to make this perfect for casual riders.
- Low and Wide Deck – The fact that the deck of this board is low and wide allows this to be stable no matter what your current speed is. You will have no trouble going fast and accelerating.
- Wobble Free Wheels – One of the greatest problems of riders is their wheels tend to wobble especially if their speed is just too fast. Since the wheels of this longboard works well with its low and wide deck then this can be very easy to use.
Benefits of Using This Product:
One of the benefits of using this product is the fact that it is very easy to use. A lot of people who have used this are beginners who have tried riding for the first time and they like the fact that they were able to get the hang of it easily. When it comes to accelerating, not a lot of effort is required from the rider. It is also not too fast so beginners will not have a hard time adjusting to the type of ride that they are going to get from this longboard.
Pros and Cons:
It is always important that the advantages and the disadvantages of the product will be understood because this will help determine if the product is worth purchasing or not. Get to know now what are the pros and cons that you can expect when you buy this longboard.
• Great Looking Design - For people who love anything related to Rasta then the design of this longboard can be nice to see and can be easy to appreciate. • May not as Long as Other Boards - If this would be compared to other boards that may have the same features, it might not last as long but it can be perfect for casual riders.
• Super Stable - If you have already tried other longboards before and have been unhappy with how unstable they were then you will not have the same issue when you are using this longboard.
• Easy for Beginners - For beginners, this is truly one of the longboards that are recommended not only because of its appearance but because of its ease of use.
• Fast - Even if the wheels are not built for very fast speeds as compared to professional boards, it can already go fast enough for those who just want to cruise around with the use of this longboard. Going downhill can be easy to do as well.
• Wobble Free - As long as the trucks will be tightened, you do not have to worry about this board wobbling.
• Heavy - At 7.7 lbs., it may not be as lightweight as you want it to be. It might be a bit heavy when you are going to bring it with you while traveling.
• Grip Tape Issues - Some have reported that the grip tape is not as durable as they would like it to be.
• Great Looking Design - For people who love anything related to Rasta then the design of this longboard can be nice to see and can be easy to appreciate.
• May not as Long as Other Boards - If this would be compared to other boards that may have the same features, it might not last as long but it can be perfect for casual riders.
A lot of people who have purchased the board are beginners or first time riders and almost all of them were satisfied with riding the board. Most of them have commented on the fast shipping of the product and they are happy with how they were able to get the feel of the board easily. It is not surprising that this has received a rating of 8.7 out of 10 with the wide number of people who have purchased the board. The complaints that people have about the product is the fact that the board may not be as sturdy as they would want and the constant readjusting that they have to do with the trucks and wheels of the product. Some have also reported that they have received warped boards and this can be a problem when riding.
It is already obvious that Santa Cruz Lion Rasta Drop Thru Cruzer Freeride Longboard Deck 40” is a great longboard not only because of its design but because of how easy it can be used. You can tell that this is one longboard that can be used easily by beginners. This can make beginners learn how to carve easily. Going downhill will not be hard at all as riders will feel stable and will be able to maintain the speed that they want all throughout the whole ride.