Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder Drop through Downhill Complete Longboard 36”
Features of the Product
- 36” Longboard – The fact that it is a bit shorter than the usual longboard makes it the perfect choice for beginners who would like to use this longboard to cruise around. This can even be used for carving. Since it is not that long, it also has the tendency to be more stable than the other longboards that are available.
- Various Wheel Colours Available – The wheel colours may vary and can be chosen depending on your preference. You can easily choose wheels that you will be happy to have.
- Mid-Level Range Bearings – You can expect that it will not be too hard to push yourself when you need a little speed. Going downhill will cause you to gain speed easily as well.
- Gullwing Sidewinder Trucks – You can tell that even when you are going through corners and some turns, you will be able to manoeuvre your board with ease.
- Double Kingpin on Fractal – Even in moderately high speeds, the longboard will feel stable and will feel safe while using the longboard to go around from one place to another.
Benefit of Using This Product
Probably because this is one longboard that is so stable, beginners will not have a hard time using this around to go from one place to another. Perfect for riders who love to free ride and just cruise around, manoeuvring this product will be very easy to do. This will make a lot of beginners to love longboarding even more than before. Speeding downhill will keep you safe as your feet can stay stable on the board itself. It can build up speed a bit easily as well.
Pros and Cons:
It is important to get to know its pros and cons so that you can decide if this is something that you can use or not.
• Beautifully Designed - If you are searching for a longboard that will also look great on the road, you know that you need not look any further because this is lovely to look at. The cool design will surely stand out because it is attractive. • Prone to Speed Wobbles - After using this for quite a long time, you might start to feel a bit of wobbling which means that you need to re tighten the wheels again.
• Smooth Ride - No need to have bumpy rides even when you are not on bumpy roads because this will provide a smooth ride that will make you want to use it when you are only covering short distances.
• High Quality Parts and Materials - Like mentioned earlier, Sector 9 has always produced great looking and quality longboards. You can expect that this longboard will last for a good, long while.
• Fast - If you had trouble with trying to make your previous longboard move or if you are a beginner who has not done a lot of riding then this will still be very easy for you to use. It can also build up speed easily.
• Easy Carving - No need to make a lot of effort just to carve easily as the design of this longboard will allow you to do so with ease.
• Small Wheels - The small wheels can be perfect if you are a beginner but if you are already an intermediate rider, you may want the wheels to become bigger than usual.
• Uncomfortable at High Speeds - While the board will remain stable in slow to mid speeds, using this in high speed may already make the rider uncomfortable.
• Beautifully Designed - If you are searching for a longboard that will also look great on the road, you know that you need not look any further because this is lovely to look at. The cool design will surely stand out because it is attractive.
• Prone to Speed Wobbles - After using this for quite a long time, you might start to feel a bit of wobbling which means that you need to re tighten the wheels again.
Out of all the people who have tried this longboard so far, the rating that this longboard is good. You can tell that this longboard is preferred by a lot of beginners. It has received an impressive score of 9.4 out of 10 and compared to other longboards, this is pretty high. The reason why it has received high ratings is probably because of its appealing design that a lot of people get to like immediately. A lot of people are also easily impressed with the manoeuvrability of this longboard. The main reason why this has not received a perfect score is because of the small wheels.
This is the right longboard perfect for beginners and intermediate riders. This can be used effectively by people who would like to cruise around and go through streets and roads easily. Since this longboard is created by Sector 9, you can expect that the longboard will be durable although a bit of tightening may be required from time to time.